We hope you enjoy our new look. Our goal is to make your visit more enjoyable and easy for you to find what your looking for. Our services are fast and friendly. You'll find information here on all our tournaments.
The first thing you should do, if you have not already done so, is to register for your first tournament. By doing so you can create your account for the first time. Follow our tutorial on getting Registered and Creating Your Account for the first time. While your there Subscribe to our Newsletter. This is a one time thing and you can unsubscribe any time you wish.
At that point you'll receive a confirmation email to the address you provided. Open this email and confirm and validate your login account and subscription. It's that easy. We don't use any of this information other than to provide you with the necessary news about our tournaments.
Once you've done that you will be able to:
- Register for any or all of our tournaments.
- Cancel Registration for any tournament at any time if need be.
- Check that your name is on the list for the tournament you registered for.
- Get Informed on News and Tournaments you may be interested in.
- You'll be provided the address and times for the tournament.
- We'll send you a tournament reminder email just before the tournament you registered for.
You will also be able to:
- Check out our Calendar to see our upcoming tournaments that your welcome to join in on.
- View all the other bowlers who have already registered for this event.
- Get the address and view a map of the bowling center.
- See how many spots are available for any tournament.
- Register on the wait list should the event become fully booked.
- Invite others like friends and family to join in on the tournament.
- Update your personal calendar by clicking on the "Save to" button if your use Yahoo, Google or Ical.
- Learn about specific oiling patterns or Lane Conditions.
- Contact Us with any comments, questions or concerns you may have at any time.